PRODUCERS MEET PRODUCERS
The program is developed by PAC (Productors Audiovisuals de Catalunya – Audiovisual Producers of Catalonia) and Nivell 10 in collaboration with the Festival, which becomes a meeting venue for these pairs and a place to present the first results of their collaboration.
During its three editions, 35 pairs of senior and junior producers have emerged from the Producers Meet Producers initiative.
• To bring visibility to the role of the producer.
• To be a useful tool for the participating audiovisual entrepreneurs in order for the encounter to lead to a continuation during approximately one year.
• To establish a yearly place for producers to meet and create synergies.
• To bring emerging talent needing a boost closer to practicing professionals, in order to get established as professionals and/or as a company.
• To strengthen the existing network of producers in order to generate industry.
Who can participate?
• Producers of all formats (cinema, television, art-house films, transmedia, cross-media, multiplatform, etc.).
• Producers who haven’t participated in previous editions.
• Established production companies that wish to change genre and/or format but have no previous experience in this new field.
• Production companies that haven’t produced more than one feature length film.
• Production companies duly constituted as partnerships.